- First, install the BeeTV APK application on an Android device.
- After downloading the APK file, then you need to install an application named Local cast. Download this from the Google play store.
- Now launch the local cast app, you can find a yellow-colored casting icon on the screen.
- Next tap on the icon and then you can find out a list of devices available for screening.
- Now you can see an option “change the scan active for “, tap on it and search for Discovery option.
- After that, select the BeeTV app option. Select your movie or TV shows which you need to watch.
- Choose Play with option and click on Local Cast as your streaming application.
- Now, you can select your Roku device and start having fun with your favorite content.
From the blog: