There are two ways to install BeeTV APK on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV
Important: In either of the following methods, you must “Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources“. Here is how you do it.
- From the main menu go to “Settings > My Fire TV”.
- Click “Developer options” from the option list under my fire TV.
- By default, the option “Apps from Unknown Sources” is disabled by Amazon. Turn it on by confirming the pop-up message given.
- That’s it. Now you can download any app you want to your Firestick.
If you already haven’t got the Downloader App on your Firestick you can download it from the top-left corner of the Firestick home screen. Select the search function and type its name. Tap on the name in the search results on the home screen. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and install the app.
Now follow these steps to install BeeTV APK.
- Open the Downloader app and select the Home tab from the top left menu.
- Enter the BeeTV APK Download URL (You can get this link from our download page) on the URL section and click Go.
- Wait until the BeeTV APK file download to finish.
- When it is over, you will see an install window. Tap on “Install” to start the process.
- Give it a few seconds to the process to finish. After everything went right, click “Done” on the next window.
- Next, in the downloader window, you will ask to delete the downloaded Beetv app. Confirm to delete it.
- Go back to your apps under the home screen. Now you can see the BeeTV app on your app drawer. Select it to launch.
With ES file Explorer
- You can download ES file explorer from the top-left corner of the Firestick home screen. Select the search function and type its name. Tap on the name in the search results on the home screen. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and install the app. This also works as a file manager. Now Follow the steps below.
- First, run the ES File Explorer app. Scroll down and tap on Downloader.
- After that, click +New on the bottom.
- You will see a pop-up window that has spaces where you will enter the “Path” and “Name.” – Path: You can get a download path from our APK download page. Name: Enter any name you like.
- Now tap on Download Now. This will take a few minutes.
- Click Open File when the download is over.
- Tap on Install on the ES file Explorer Prompt. It will redirect you to the APK installation window. Scroll down and click Install. Stay for a few minutes.
- When it is over, the App Installation message appears. Click Done or Open as you wish.